Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Diet Day 2

So today was a feast day, and the actual day I started this blog to keep track of it all.

Morning weight was 250 lbs. Seriously. 4 lbs in a day. But when you're this fat to start with, 4 lbs really isn't much.

Typical breakfast: 2 eggs fried in Pam spray, 1 slice light wheat toast with Olivio (sp?) spread, and a cuppa coffee.

Another double-cup of coffee at work, before lunch. This consists of a serving of decaf coffee and 3 shots of espresso, 2 packets aspartame, and a couple of Tbs. of non-dairy creamer powder. It tastes better than it sounds.

Lunch was a big bowl of chowdah. I mean big... 800 mL big. Too much. I felt over-full afterward. This is one of my problems; I eat until I'm too stuffed and uncomfortable. No wonder I've been fat since 2nd grade.

Dinner was whole-wheat pasta with Italian sausage and broccoli rabe. Good stuff. Again, I over ate. Feeling very full right now.

No comments: