Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So, yeah

Starting a blog for the hell of it. Actually, I got the idea from a forum I frequent where a guy started a simple blog to document his attempt at dieting. After reading through his blog, I got inspired to copy him... so I am, by blogging about my umpteenth attempt to diet.

His plan, which he got from somewhere else, sounds almost too easy to be true. Simply put, skip eating 3 days a week. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, don't eat anything and only drink water. Although further delving into this plan reveals that you are allowed to consume "no points" food, a Weight Watchers classification, on your 'famine' days. On 'feast' days, you eat what you normally would. The idea is to reduce calorie intake by simply postponing eating for a day, three days a week.

So I'm giving it a go. Details to be posted here. Maybe post other random thoughts and observations too.

No comments: