Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 9

Back down to 244 this morning after a feast day. That's cool that I managed to drop that back off after 2 days. Still, it would've been nicer if my weight hadn't bounced back that high in the first place!

I deviated from my plans last night for dinner. I ended up making a sandwich out of 2 slices of ham and the rest of the braised greens. A scoop of the carrot salad on the side. And even a slice of FIL's peach pie for dessert.

Famine day today, and so far, only coffee. Packed a bowl of the soup for lunch, and there's still a serving left if I want to finish it off for dinner. We'll see.

I also found a link to a blog from someone who is in the same CSA as we are, and documenting what we're getting every week and offering recipes. Pretty cool!

Eating my way through my CSA

No comments: