Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 6

A feast day, which is good, as I'm headed to a massive 4th of July picnic / party later today. I just need to keep control... but I am looking forward to all the typical summertime cookout foods!

This morning's weight was at 246 lbs. Again, a no-loss after a famine day. I commented to S, and she replied that the body, no getting any nutrition, is going into conservation mode. I guess that makes sense. She has a Ph.D. in biology, so she might know what she's talking about. Thing is, I had the salad for lunch, and made a WW zero-point soup last night and had a nice bowl of it. So I did eat yesterday. And while I was proud of myself for not snacking during last nights gaming fest, I wasn't exactly hungry either. The snacking is just habit, and one I need to break.

Here's the other blog that got me inspired:

My 21 Days by Jen. She's doing it 'hardcore', and I wish her the best. She commented that she too started off slowly, and that now doing the hardcore route is a self-challenge. Go Jen! Stay strong!

No comments: