Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 21

Morning weight @ 248. I am not surprised.

This past weekend was a yearly event known as "The Lost Weekend". A handful of high-school buddies and I get together over at someone's house and play video & board games all weekend in between handfuls of snack foods and beer with occasional breaks for pizza and burgers. Two days (and a Friday night) of acting like teenagers again. It is glorious. (Or horrifying if you are one of our wives.)

Saturday morning we went shopping and spent $140 on junkfood. I'm happy to report we didn't actually consume all of it though, and I did bring home some stuff that S can munch on during the week and I'll snack on on my feast days.

All in all, it wasn't too bad though, as I had weighed myself on Friday morning and was back at the magical 244. I seem to have plateaued in the lower-mid 240s, so I think from here on out the actual weight loss will slow down. Which I was expecting having read other accounts of similar experiences.

I'm going to try and make an effort to exercise a bit more too. (Read: actually start to exercise.) I'll take the coats off the rack and use it for what it was designed for - elliptical training.

This is gonna be a tough week.

No comments: