Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 4

Feast day today.

Weight at 248 lbs this morning. Nothing lost during yesterday's famine day. Hrumpf.

I woke up at 2 AM this morning because I needed to piss like a racehorse and my stomach was roaring like a lion. I was so hungry that I seriously considered for a few moments to go grab a bite since it was, technically, feast day already. But I didn't. One tiny victory of the will after last night's crushing defeat by chomping a salad.

Usual breakfast this morning: coffee, 2 eggs, and wheat toast.

Packed lunch is ~2 cups of the pasta, sausage, garlic, and rabe I made Tuesday night. (I'm somewhat surprised S didn't finish it all off over the past 2 days - she's a pasta fiend.) I also still have the salad I had packed for yesterday, so I have a ton of food for lunch. Let's see... rabbit food or hearty pasta dish? Such difficult decisions... not.

For dinner, I'm planning on a bowl of the chowder. I also have a bunch of collard and kale greens I need to cook up. Use some of the left over salt pork from the chowder, a bunch of sliced onion, a splash of cider vinegar... oh yeah.

Told S about the diet plan, and her only comment was, "Well, you're an adult..." Haha! Such support. She did say later that we should pick up Gatoraide for the famine days, as it is better than plain water. Eh, maybe.

No comments: