Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 11

Friday - a famine day.

Weight holding at 244. Both yesterday and this morning.

Yesterday, a feast day, I went slightly overboard, I guess.

Breakfast was 2 eggs, 2 slices of bacon, and a cuppa.

Lunch was a BLT with 3 slices of bacon and light mayo on a white hamburger bun and a handfull of fresh cherries.

Dinner was some roasted broccoli with garlic and olive oil and a bunch of pot-stickers (dumplings.) And then the last (big) slice of peach pie. I felt over-stuffed and regretted having the pie.

So, yeah, waking up to 244 again wasn't really a surprise. Hell, to be honest, I half-expected to have gained a pound or two. So holding at 244 was rather nice. I'm more disappointed in myself for picking at the dumplings and having the pie. I initially only took 4 dumplings... but kept going back and munching another one here and there. Probably ended up having 7 or 8 of them all told. The pride I felt at lunch after not taking any of the free pizza available from a celebratory lunch was quietly smothered by the shame of no control.


So far today, a cuppa at breakfast and I just finished off the roasted broccoli for lunch, which ain't exactly a 'free' food since I did it with a bit of olive oil. Oy.

No comments: